Choosing your home painters can be one of the biggest choices you can make when it comes to paying someone to paint your home for you. It can also be one of the most satisfying feelings to know that at the end of the day you are going to come home and find your house being slowly transformed into a brand new looking house.
The hardest part is to work out is which tradesmen to employ to do the work?
There are a few major questions that you should ask.
1. What licenses or credentials do they hold?
2. How long have they been in business?
3. What insurances do they have?
4. What guarantees do they give?
5. What materials do they use?
6. What organizations or associations do they belong to?
7. Who does the work?
8. Get a written quotation outlining what areas to be painted, coats, etc